The Ninth-Annual “Information Exchange Conference” – Getting to the Point of Card Payments will be held at the exciting new purpose-built "The Point"; conference venue at Lancashire County Cricket Club in Manchester on Thursday 11th November 2010. From 10:30 – 16:45
Registration from 09:30
Lunch, Refreshments and Drinks Reception are all included with complimentary on-site Car Parking provided for attending delegates.
The Purchasing Card Payments and e-Payments Solutions Conference 2010 concentrates on all aspects of Electronic & Commercial Card Payment Solutions and Services by presenting a series of leading edge presentations, case studies, exhibitors and workshops.
The Ninth-Annual “Information Exchange” Conference 2010 will stage fourteen new and exciting individual presentations throughout the day.
Our presentations will highlight the extensive range of solutions and services which provides you with the background knowledge of innovative payment solutions and services available by assisting your organisation to expand and develop existing programmes that deliver greater efficiencies with cost savings.
The extensive conference agenda of presentations, exhibitions, break-out sessions and; workshops will illustrates just how the wide range of topics presented can affect how you start your programme, further develop and expand your current programmes.
The Purchasing Card Payments and e-Payments Solutions Conference 2010 gives you the ideal opportunity to appreciate new payment solution initiatives and choices that are currently available, that's why The Purchasing Card Payments and e-Payments Solutions Conference 2010 at The Point is an important event for you to attend.
Our focus presentations and case studies include:
- Purchasing Card and Commercial Card Payment Solutions
- Corporate Card, Travel and Entertainment cards
Fuel Card programmes
- Pre-Paid Cards - Rechargeable and Pre Loaded Cards
- Web based Card Management Transaction Solutions
- Lodge Cards for Enhanced Travel MI
Integration of P-Cards with e-Procurement systems
- eProcurment Purchase to Pay technology
- Electronic Data Interchange EDI
- SAP and Oracle Integration Software Solutions
- Acquiring and Bureau Services
- Expense Management
- Software Solution Providers Products and Services
- Electronic Payment Acceptance and Merchant Sign Up
- Programmed Implementation, Service and Compliance issues
To secure your places please complete the booking form and return by fax, email or post. Alternatively you can book your places by email to
Lunch, Refreshments and Drinks Reception are included with complimentary on-site Car Parking provided for attending delegates.
Download the PDF format
• More about "The Point"
• Getting to "The Point"
• General Info and Floorplan
Download the Booking Form